The Oregon Wine Reserve hosts a wide variety of events. From private parties to public wine tastings, we are here to make sure that all events are fun, safe, and entertaining for everyone.
Your meetings and special events will be truly memorable occasions when you host them at the Oregon Wine Reserve. From intimate private events to large functions, our staff will cater to your individual needs.
- Social Events – For intimate gatherings, large celebrations or any nuptial occasions, we’ll help you toast to life’s most special moments.
- Corporate Events – Team building or social-style events.
- Benefits & Fundraisers – Your partners in fundraising. Ample space for silent auctions, and on-going evening receptions.
- Cocktail Receptions – Drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
- Conferences & Meetings – We can host all your meetings, product launches and all-day conferences with capability to coordinate all your AV needs. And we can help cater.
- Birthday Parties and Anniversaries.
- Holiday Parties – Come celebrate the Holidays with us. Let us plan the perfect event to bring everyone together.
Social night and member events are a fantastic time to meet other members and enjoy tasting different wines. The concept of Social night is to pick a region or varietal theme for the evening and open a bottle from that region and share with other members. Keeping with the theme is not necessary but allows you to try several producers from a certain wine region. Social night is also a fantastic time to bring a friend and show them the facility.
The Oregon Wine Reserve hosts tastings monthly on Wednesdays. We feature local vineyards and wineries or specific varietals. Check out our event calendar to see what’s coming next!
Schedule an Event
Scheduling an event is easy. As a member, call us or send us a note through our contact form and we’ll make sure to get you on the calendar right away.
Scheduling an event ensures that you have no interruptions for your occasion, whether it’s a reception, business event, or just a private tasting with friends.
Remember we have a Certified Sommelier on staff to help with any questions you may have for your event so please don’t hesitate to ask him about wine selection and food pairing options.